A trip to the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with your kids is an unforgettable experience for you. The entertainment for Kids at Myrtle Beach include amusement parks, kiddie pools, roller coasters, mini-golf, boat rides, aquarium, zoo, water parks and kids rides. The sixty miles of sandy beaches provide the best vacation experience to your kids where they can spend time on collecting sea shells or make fun with different water parks activities. Here are some of the most important kids attractions in Myrtle Beach.
1. Amusement Parks: The Family Kingdom is a charming amusement park with more than 30 rides. This seaside park is located in the heart of the Myrtle Beach. The wooden roller coaster Swamp Fox is a wonderful attraction here. The largest Ferris wheel in South Carolina is seen in the Family Kingdom. It gives an amazing view of the Myrtle Beach and the white sandy sea shore. Other rides include truck ride, boat ride, kiddie swings and small airplane ride.
2. Ripley’s Aquarium: The Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach consists of a 750,000 gallon fish tank with a moving walkway in the middle. The aquarium is filled with different varieties of marine life including sharks, sea turtles, sting rays, crabs and sea horses. The Ripley’s aquarium is the best opportunity to get a firsthand experience on marine life.
3.Mini Golf: There are over 25 mini golf courses in Myrtle Beach for your children. They offer plenty of shade with beautiful scenery and lush vegetation. The scenic backdrops include dinosaurs, tiki-huts, wrecked planes and volcano for the children of all ages. The Jungle Safari Mini-Golf is a fun safari for the entire family. The Tribal Island Miniature Golf has fantastic waterfalls and great scenery.
4. Waccatee Zoo: The Waccatee Zoo is a privately owned zoo located at the south end of the Beach. The zoo is open on all days from 10 am to 5 pm.The kids can hand-feed the animals and the park offers plenty of feed to feed the animals.
5. Freestyle Music Park: The highlights of the music park include a guitar water fountain and chopper motorcycle. The “Flip Five Live” is a 25 minute show where visitors can sing and dance along with the pop singers. Live concerts are arranged regularly in the music park. Residents of North and South Carolina are offered discounts in ticket prices.
6. Alligator Adventure: In North Myrtle Beach, next to Barefoot Resort and Golf is the Alligator Adventure which is the home of over 800 alligators and crocodiles. The Serpentarium has a wide variety of snakes which include the green Anaconda. There are trained staff members to educate the children and adults about the reptiles, birds and snakes. Other animals include Siberian Tigers, comical river otters, tropical birds and lemurs.
7. IMAX Theater: The Myrtle Beach IMAX Theater can accommodate about 370 guests where the digital surround sound and crystal clear images satisfy the entire family. The theatre is located at Broadway, Myrtle Beach.
8. Myrtle Waves Water Park: The Waves Water Park is the largest water park in South Carolina with over 20 acres of water slides. The Bubble Bay is a shallow play area with water umbrellas and bubble jets. The Saturation Station is an island where there are waterfalls, flowing fountains, water shooters and a 700 gallon water volcano.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is the best play ground for children of all ages. Both adults and children can enjoy the amazing attractions in a relaxed mood in the beach. Plan your vacation with your kids at Myrtle Beach South Carolina.